How Islam was distorted
From Ahmed Al-Hassan Wiki
Imam Ahmed al-Hassan a.s. said:
This religion which you know now is not the religion of Muhammad sawas,
it has become as far from the true religion as the sun is from the earth.
It is corrupted/distorted by 99 percent
- Ahmed Al Hassan (as) Q&A Paltalk Session on 05.11.2017…
And furthermore Imam Ahmed Al-Hassan said that those who claim to be religious are often the most close-minded of people...
Once on Paltalk a guest by the name kmalshreef asked Imam Ahmed Al-Hassan (as):
"I have a question that is confusing me... Why are most of the religious people unproductive and not inventors and they are just sitting, while the disbelievers and the atheists are the ones who invent. Does technology conflict with religion?
So Imam Ahmed al-Hassan a.s. said:
Technology does not conflict with religion, rather it is the religious ones as you call them who closed their minds'
- Ahmed Al Hassan (as) Q&A Paltalk Session on 05.11.2017
Close-mindedness might be just the smallest change found in the minds of religious people, but the biggest distortion of Islam was surely that which occurred right after the death of Prophet Muhammed - the forceful removal of divinely appointed leadership - namely that Omar, Abu Bakr, and Uthman placing themselves on the throne as rulers, while Imam Ali (as) was Muhammeds (sawas) real successor.
This great calamity is not going to be dicussed here, but rather all the mutilations that were done to the religion of God after the guardianship of AhlulBayt had been removed forcefully... until the religion of God today is unrecognizable.
- 1 Distortion of Islamic Laws & other Core Principles
- 1.1 Stained: Exposing The Barbaric Practice of Cutting Off Hands
- 1.2 Corruption of the Islamic Calendar
- 1.3 Corruption of the Qibla: The Original Place Of The Kaaba
- 1.4 The Distortion of the Holy Quran
- 1.5 The Crescent and the Star - not an Islamic but an Ottoman symbol
- 2 Misguided groups
Distortion of Islamic Laws & other Core Principles
Stained: Exposing The Barbaric Practice of Cutting Off Hands
- In this documentary, Imam Ahmed Al-Hassan reveals the truth about the corruption of the infamous verse of cutting the hand of thieves in Verse 38 from Surah Al Maida (Chapter 5) in the Quran.
- وَالسّارِقُ وَالسّارِقَةُ فَاقطَعوا أَيدِيَهُما جَزاءً بِما كَسَبا نَكالًا مِنَ اللَّهِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ عَزيزٌ حَكيمٌ (Waalssariqu waalssariqatu faiqtaAAoo aydiyahuma jazaan bima kasaba nakalan mina Allahi waAllahu AAazeezun hakeemun) is usually translated as "As for the thief, man or woman, cut off their hands as a requital for what they have earned. [That is] an exemplary punishment from Allah, and Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise."
- But the true verse is actually, Waalssariqu waalssariqatu faibqaAAoo aydiyahuma jazaan bima kasaba nakalan mina Allahi waAllahu AAazeezun hakeemun which is translated as, "As for the thief, man or woman, stain their hands as a requital for what they have earned. [That is] an exemplary punishment from Allah, and Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise."
- So the truth is that the punishment of thief is that their hand(s) must be stained and not the barbaric act of having it cut off
- Imam Ahmed Al-Hassan also said that there was a special plant with dark color that was hard to remove. They would dye the hand of the thief so that he can be an example to others.
Corruption of the Islamic Calendar
Today, Muslims over the world observe the fast during the month of Ramadhan and perform Hajj during the summer. Yet, this is not the case. Imam Ahmed Al Hassan a.s. said on Paltalk: "...Perhaps you might find it strange. This time and this month is not the month of Hajj. I mean that we are not in Hajj season and the Kaaba that you know is not the one that is called the sacred house of Allah.
The Hijri calendar is accepted by all Muslims around the world but as it turns out, it evolved from the calendar used in ancient Arabia which was originally a solar-lunar calendar.
This is a historical fact because when a private collection of Papayri called the Papyrus of Archduke Rainer recorded events with dates from both the Islamic and the Julian calendars and when the dates of the Papayri were compared to today's calendar which doesn't take into account any extra month starting at year 0, it was revealed that the first day of Muharram year 22 Al-Hijri coincides with the 29th or the 30th of November in 642 of the Julian calendar. And the first day of the month of Hajj, the month of pilgrimage which is supposed to be in December has slid back to the 31st of October.
Therefore, it is apparent from these dates that by the year 21 Al-Hijri, four years had passed without adding the extra inter-calery month. Which only means that the leap month was canceled during the reign of the Sunni caliph, Umar ibn al-khattab, 17 years after the migration in 638 AD.
And it cannot go unmentioned that Omar was known for his so-called “good innovations” in Islam. Adding or removing what he saw fit to the religion of Allah. His decision to eliminate the leap month in the Islamic calendar has led to disastrous repercussions. Therefore, the majority of the world used the solar-Gregorian calendar to schedule and plan their lives. However, Muslims still needed to know what day to start fasting in the month of Ramadan and which dates to perform the Hajj or the pilgrimage. These events cannot be calculated using the solar calendar so Muslims today must use two calendars simultaneously.
In this documentary, we will also see that:
- Upon closer analysis of the names of the Islamic month, it becomes clear that the Arab calendar must have been tied to the solar seasons. For example, the year began in spring, the month of March which means “when life would return to the earth and the land would become green”. In the Arab calendar this month was called, Rabi Al-Awwal, which means “first spring”. The month preceding it was called, Rabi Al-Thani, or “second spring”.
- Clearly, a month called spring must arrive in the spring and not in the winter or the summer or fall as it does today, especially when they relied on this month to pasture their animals.
- Also, the month Jumada which refers to “hardening” as in the hardening of the wheat and barley stock - signaled to the time for harvest and month of Rajab or “tying” was when the day branches would be fastened to the palm tree to avoid breaking and the loss of the trees fruit and the month of Shawwal or “bagging” occurred when the dates would be harvested and collected in bags. So with the names of the months tied to specific agricultural tasks, it is clear that the Arab calendar was regularly adjusted to remain in line with the solar year. And how could it not be, when the early Arabs relied on the seasons for their agriculture as well as pasturing their animals.
- In the chapter of Quraish of the Holy Quran it is written:
1. “For stabilizing and unifying the Quraish,"
2. “(We maintain for them) their trading caravans by winter and summer,"
3. “So let them worship the Lord of this House (Ka'ba),"
4. “Who fed them against hunger and secured them from fear.”
People have misinterpreted these verses, claiming that since the Quraysh tribe were traders, the summer and winter caravans must be referring to the times of year when they would travel in order to trade. However, this argument defies logic. Traders travel when there is a market, not twice a year based on the seasons. And the truth is that these verses refer to the pilgrimage to the Kaaba, as the verse says, “to worship the Lord of this house”. The summer caravan refers to the Umrah and the winter caravan refers to the Hajj.
In fact Imam Ahmed Al-Hassan revealed the correct order of the Hijri month to be as follows:
|The Gregorian months
The Hijri months
It is also crucial to note that there is also distortion of the calculation of Christ's birth. Roman scholar and theology, Dionysius Exiguus is best known for his creation of a calendar that led to the modern Gregorian calendar. From his calendar stem the designations BC and AD. meaning before Christ and Anno Domini (“the year of our Lord”) in Latin. Dionysus determined the year of Christ's birth as the Roman Year 753 and started counting over again from there. However, he calculated incorrectly.
Both ancient and modern scholars placed this event sometime between 6 and 2 BC. Although the reason for his error is unclear, such a miscalculation without a doubt threw off the timeline significantly. Considering these errors in chronology, it is no surprise that some time has been lost, which only means we are not living in the year we think we are.
Corruption of the Qibla: The Original Place Of The Kaaba
There are many types of pilgrimages made in the world today both secular and religious, Be it the Vatican, Petra in Jordan or the famous Inca Trail to Machu Picchu. They are all outer paths towards an inner destination.
Let us focus on one particular religious pilgrimage that millions undertake every year known as The Hajj, in the Islamic World. When the word Hajj is mentioned images of the Holy Land and humble pilgrims with hands raised towards the sky with tears streaming from the eyes comes to mind, with their whole being in peace and submission to God.
But what if the reality was frighteningly different? Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (a.s) said that 99 percent of religion was distorted.
This episode states:
- Imam Ahmed Al Hassan pbuh (successor & vicegerent of Imam Mahdi pbuh) said: "Not only they lie of the current station of the Kaaba in Hejaz but also the actual place of the original Kaaba."
- The Imam also said: "Instead of going to Hajj, go and give the Hajj money to the needy and the poor who are starving."
- Petra is the actual Mecca known as the mother of cities.
- During the second Islamic civil war (75 years after Hijrah), Abdullah ibn Zubayr changed the station of the Kaaba. He destroyed the original Kaaba and rebuilt it in Hejaz.
- The lunar calendar is a fabricated concept which did not originate from Mohammad or his progeny.
- The well of Zamzam is located in the area where the Kaaba once stood.
- Narrations mention the Mahdi destroying the Kaaba and restoring Islam anew.
The Distortion of the Holy Quran
Imam Ahmed Al-Hassan had mentioned several times that even the Holy Quran, which the Muslims were taught to believe to be 100% accurate due to special divine protection, has been tampered with, too.
The cursed Illegitimate Office has went so far to publish allegedly "corrected" versions of e.g. Ayat ul-Kursi or Surat Qadr - which the true Imam Ahmed Al-Hassan, leader of the Black Banners of The East denounced as falsehood.
Anyhow, this is a very heavy matter and hence it is not being rushed by the Imam (as).
Correctness of Ayat ul-Kursi
Imam Ahmed Al-Hassan was asked:
"Is the verse of the throne how we learned in the dawa or is it as it is written in the Qur'an?"
No by Allah it is as it is written in the Qur'an." – See answer on Black Banners Forum
The Distortion of the Holy Quran will be talked about at its appropriate time
On Paltalk a guest by the name jasim443 asked the Imam (as):
"Brother, I directed two questions to the Imam: The first is: Can the Imam inform us of the places of distortion/corruption in the holy Qur’an? (...)"
Imam Ahmed Al-Hassan (as) answered:
"I believe that the answer to that question about Qur’an will not benefit you. By Allah the answer will surely not benefit you and you will be confused about matters."
So the guest replied:
"Do not fear for me my brother, I want to understand the true religion and it is the core of the Dawa whether the people like it or no."
So Imam Ahmed Al-Hassan (as) said:
"Brother, did you read the Quran as a book? Meaning have you read it as a book while lifting the holy halo off of it, and read it as a researcher? Do that if you haven’t, do it then return to me after you read it more than once.
At this time you will find at least more than one place of distortion/corruption in it."
So the guest replied:
"If the normal researcher can find the places of distortions/corruptions, then what is the reason for the presence of the Hujjah Imam?"
So Imam Ahmed Al-Hassan a.s replied:
"And did the Hujjah come for this only? I said to you, if you understood my words, that you will find more than one place of distortion, but you will not find all the places of distortions."
Someone said: "My master, allow me to ask: Do we now stop reading the Qur’an after your answer now? And I know that you are the Qur’an."
So Imam Ahmed Al-Hassan (as) said:
"Please do not ask these questions during this time about the Qur’an said: If the nation, after a thousand years of misguidance, does not find an answer from the Hujjah Imam, then when will that be?! And has Allah appointed him for anything other than for this matter which is to guide to the true religion?"
So Imam Ahmed al-Hassan (as) said: "Brother Jasim, every matter has its appropriate time. Do not rush. If you think that you can handle it, then other than you can not handle it." - See Paltalk transcript as pdf
The Crescent and the Star - not an Islamic but an Ottoman symbol
This episode reveals that:
- The story of the croissant is originally linked to 1683 Vienna, Austria where croissants were created to celebrate the defeat of the Ottoman army in 1683 at the second siege of Vienna. After the defeat of the Ottomans, the Austrian bakers celebrated their victory by baking a crescent-shaped bread in the same shape of the crescent moon of the Turkish flag.
- For Austrians, the eating of the croissant was a way to gloat of their victory of the Turks. When the Austrians bit into the croissant they would be symbolically devouring the Turks and the Islamic flag reminding them of their great victory.
- In the 10th century the Turks accepted Islam and the Ottomans ruled much of the Islamic world. People started to take the present moon symbol as a representative of Islam and began putting it on mosques, minarets, and decorations. When the Turks conquered Constantinople in 1453 CA, they decided to use a city's existing flag and symbol as their own.
- So the symbol of the crescent and star were the symbols of the Ottoman dynasty but have come to be thought of as symbols for Islam even by Muslims as the crescent became a symbol for Islam as a whole
- For hundreds of years, the Ottoman Empire ruled over the Muslim world. Whenever a Turkish army faced the European Christian, Christians seeing the crescent moon displayed as a buffer standard assumed that the crescent was a symbol of Islam..
- The Mecca mosque shows the crescent and the sun on its minarets almost every minaret from whether daily prayers accord has a star in the crescent a bow or pagan worship. Today Muslims from the entire world pray facing the towering Horn of Satan.
Narrations from the Prophet of Islam mentioned that the Horn of Satan which resembles a present shape will emerge from today's Saudi Arabia.
Narrated Ibn 'Umar that the Messenger of Allah (sawas) said: "O Allah bless us in our Sham! O Allah bless us in our Yemen." They said: "And in our Najd" He said: "O Allah bless us in our Sham! O Allah bless us in our Yemen." They said: "And in our Najd" He said: "Earthquakes are there, and tribulations are there." Or he said: "The horn of Shaitan comes from there." - Sahih Bukhari. Volume 2, Chapter 17, Invoking Allah for Rain (Istisqaa)
This distortion in Islam is very crucial to understand because many non-Christians, especially Christians say that the God that Muslims worship is a "moon-god". This is due to the fact that in ancient Mesopotamia, the moon was worshiped as a goddess by the name of Nannar/Sin. Also in 339 BC the city of Byzantium later known as Constantinople and Istanbul won a battle under crazy wind which they attributed to their patron goddess Artemis. Her symbol was a crescent moon. The goddess Artemis was believed to save the city from attack by the help of a bright light in the sky in honor of Artemis. The citizens adopted the crescent moon as their symbol. They baked moon-shaped cakes for Artemis. The cakes were decorated with lit candles to make the cakes shine like the moon. Thus it is said that the first glimpse of the croissant was in 500 BC. with crescent-shaped breads baked in ancient Greece to honor the moon goddess Artemis. And when the Turks accepted Islam and the Ottomans ruled, they brought their pagan worship along with them.
Imam Ahmed Al-Hassan on Al-Qaeda
The guest said "my greetings to AlQaeda."
The Imam a.s said: "The curse of Allah is upon the Qaeda (the base) of disbelief and whoever follows them the guest (groonzy) said that he follows Yazeed and Khaled Ibn AlWaleed.
The imam a.s says: The men are known in the field, the men are not just talk.
The Imam a.s says: We have a promise from Allah that we will not leave a remnant of you on the face of the Earth. What do you have and we are with Allah, and Allah is with us. Muhammad and his Family are with us, but you who are with you? You have the Shaytan with you, and indeed the pillars of the shaytan may Allah curse him are weak.
Imam a.s. said: Is that sick person still here in the room. Expel him harshly. Those are impure. They envy Muhammad and his Family (sawas).
All praises due to Allah The Exalted."
Since 2013 this group has terrorized the greater part of Syria, large sways of Iraq, and influenced extremism in all parts of the world. They are known extremists hated by the world and rightfully so. They are a group of: criminals, bombing grave sites, manipulators, rapists, and usurpers of property, children's innocence, and religion and just plain stupid. Join us as we look into where this terrorist organization come from, how they were able to continue to exist for so long, and what attracted individuals to join their ranks and shed light into this evil organization.
Since as far back as we can remember religious practices and ritual rights have played an important role in our daily lives.
Often we grow up not even questioning why we perform these acts in the first place.
What do the so called Shia Muslims gain in beating their chests and heads and striking themselves with sharp metal objects. For those that practice Sufism how does spinning in circles elevate the self? In attaining higher levels of enlightenment? Or how about dancing in congregation to a rhythm of a beat?
In Hindu traditions what do you benefit from walking on hot coal or piercing your body with hooks?
Or what made hundreds of thousands of people suddenly join one of the most brutal organisations of the twenty first century?
False Shia Traditions: Latm and Tatbir
Join us as we discover the truth that the practice of Tatbir (self-flagellation) and Latm (the practice of hitting oneself repeatedly over the head and body) are some of the most disgraceful practices that we see in Islam today and is an innovation that has been falsely attributed to the Ahlul Bayt a.s. by the religious scholars.
Imam Ahmed Al Hassan a.s. has said:
Peace and Blessings and Mercy of Allah be upon you
Tomorrow is the first day in the month of Holy Muharram
And it is the beginning of the new Hijri year
May Allah make it a year of blessings and mercy
Tatbir is a matter which invaded Islam
And it is from the filthiest of things which invaded Islam
And it is a criminal condition which corrupts the image of religion greatly and it is Haram.
- Facebook Post by Abdullah Hashem a.s. on 15/10/2015'
Secrets of the Muslim Brotherhood
For almost a hundred years the Muslim Brotherhood has deceived millions of Muslim into believing that it is striving to spread the values of the Holy Prophet, when in reality it has sworn allegiance to his fiercest enemies.
The organization hides behind parliamentary fractions and charity foundations, making its low ranking members believe it is striving for a good cause.
They have served as a tool for foreign interest to divide and weaken the Muslim nation and have distorted the image of Islam making it seem like a barbaric religion.
Through them Islam has become nothing but a name. And Muslims have become the furthest people from Islam.
Join us in this documentary to discover their secret alliances and see the true face of the Muslim Brotherhood
Nation Of Islam: A Cult Of False Messiahs
This documentary exposes the true reality of The Nation Of Islam and its representatives. We look at how the masses have been led astray by false leaders.